Go Natural: Ultimate Guilt Free Snacking Bundle
Trade Promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions (Conditions). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.=
- The Promoter is Go Natural Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 12 007 295 052) at 16 Jubilee Avenue, Warriewood, NSW, 2102.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Entrants who are under the age of 16 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotion Period visit the Go Natural Instagram page and complete the entry prompts: (1) Like the post, (2) Comment and tag a friend (3) Make sure you and your friend are BOTH following the Go Natural Instagram page. 1 tag = 1 entry. For a bonus entry, share to your story and tag @Gonaturalaustralia
- The Promotion will run from March 24th 2021 until April 1st. The promotion commences at 13:00 AEST on the commencement date and closes 23:59 AEST on the conclusion date of the period.
- There is one (1) prize available. The total prize pool is $84.33. The prize consists 5 tubs of halo top and one of each snack within the Go Natural snacks with benefits range
- The winner will be notified in writing via instragam inbox by 23:59 AEST on April 1st. The name of the winner will be published on the Go Natural social media channels once the winner has claimed their prize.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not claim their prize by the designated time outlined above, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the date outlined above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a reserve entrant
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the close of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If in the conduct of this promotion, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.